Our 11 week chairside dental assisting program is held only on Saturdays from 8am-5pm. The training will teach you all the skills and knowledge needed to obtain a job as a dental assistant.
The training teaches four handed chairside assisting in all areas of GENERAL DENTISTRY, including Crown & Bridge, Orthodontics, and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- ORAL ANATOMY
- DENTAL TERMINOLOGY
- PATIENT EDUCATION
- IMPRESSIONS – How to take impressions, make and trim study models
- RADIOLOGY – How to take and develop x-rays using the latest equipment
- STERILIZATION PROCEDURES – How to operate an autoclave, and proper use of chemicals for sterilization and cleaning of dental instruments, equipment and working surfaces
- INSTRUMENTS & EQUIPMENT – Terminology and “hands-on” practice in their usage and application
- RECEPTION & FRONT DESK – Duties including appointment scheduling, billing, filing, patient record keeping, insurance and general accounting procedures for the dental office
- INTERNSHIP – 40 hours of on-site training in a dental office
Tuition & Fees are $2875.00 which includes, uniforms (lab coat, scrubs and safety glasses), textbooks & instructional materials, dental materials and use of equipment. You will receive a course completion certificate and CPR certification upon completion of this class.
DISCOUNT: JOIN WITH A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER AND EACH OF YOU WILL RECEIVE $300 OFF OF TUITION WHICH WOULD MAKE YOUR FEE $2575
Methods of payment
1. Student may pay the entire tuition on the first day of class at a cost of $2800, which may be paid by cash, check or credit card. (Mastercard, Visa & Discover).
2. Student may pay $1400 (half) on the first day of class and the balance due on or before the 4th week of class, which may be paid by cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa or Discover)
3. Students may pay $700 down on the first day of class and make weekly payments of $262.50. This option is available only for cash or money order.
Visit the application page. Download, complete, print, and mail the enclosed Application along with the $75.00 application fee to register for class to:
Advanced Dental Careers
4933 Benchmark Center Drive
Swansea, IL 62226
Please make check or money order payable to Advanced Dental Careers. If you have any questions call Tom at (618) 541-6949. If it is close to the time that class will be starting please call before mailing application to make sure there is space still available.
You may tour our instructional facilities. Please call to set up an appointment.